Thursday, October 24, 2013

Linguafolio Novice Low Listening

I can understand some commonly used words and expressions, such as please and thank you.



I can understand basic information, such as days of the week, months of the year, numbers, times, and dates.
-Opcion 7: Sung a Spanish kids song on days of the week and months

I can understand names of objects in my immediate environment, such as words for familiar objects found in classrooms, offices, or homes.
Understanding names of objects

I can understand the difference between a question and a statement.
-Video of a conversation with questions and statements. 

I can follow a one-step instruction, especially when people use gestures.
-Following Instruction #1
Following Instructions #2

1 comment:

  1. Remember this is LISTENING, not SPEAKING, so you listing things does not show you understand when you HEAR. What conversation would you use, and what instructions?

    ReplyDelete